COVID19 Test and Certificate
Thai Travel Clinic, Hospital for Tropical Diseases provide a service to issue medical certificate for travel regulation or visa application clarifying COVID-19 risk and also COVID-19 testing. Travelers with these circumstances can get further counseling in person or via tele-consultation. The medical certificate will be issued under medical doctor consideration and countries regulations.
- For safety reason: If you have contacted with someone with COVID19 or have any fever or any COVID19 related symptoms; you have to visit our fever/ARI clinic. You cannot visit our Travel Clinic.
INSTRUCTION: How to request for COVID-19 test/certificate
1) Carefully read travel regulation/requirment from the Embassy, Airline
2) Determine which type of certificate that you will need for the trip
3) If you need Undetectable COVID19 or COVID19 Free certificate: (RT PCR TEST)
- You will need to be tested for COVID19. i.e. the doctor need to get the sample from your nose/throat and send to the lab. We use Standard RT PCR test.
- The cost for this test is 3,500 baht.
- If you want to test --> You are required to make an appointment online via this Special COVID19 test link
- You will be able to book only at 8.00-9.00am., 10.30-11.30am and 13.00-14.00am on normal business day. However on Saturday and Sunday, you will be able to book on 9.00-11.00am.
To get the result
- The COVID19 test result will be ready on the next day and our doctor will issue the medical certificate after getting the result
- You are required to pick up the result and medical certificate in our hospital on the next day (9-11AM).
- You will need to pay additional 360 baht for the hospital service fee on the day of pick up. If you pick up on Saturday/Sunday or public holiday, you will need to pay 610 baht.
- If you do not need medical certificate nor original lab report, we can sent the lab result to you via email. It is the scanned Pdf file.
4) If you need certificate that you have no symptoms of COVID19 or low risk of COVID19 infection
- COVID19 testing is not required for this type of certificate. However you need to visit our clinic for temperature check and our doctor will assess your risk and your current symptoms
- If our doctor make the decision that you're clear, you will get the certificate from our hospital on that visit
- You can make an appointment any time in our online normal booking system for your convenience.
- You will need to pay approx 200 baht for this service. If you visit us on extended hours, you will need to pay 650 for this service.
5) We cannot guarantee that you will get COVID19 certificate as you requested. The decision to give/not give medical certificate will depend on our doctor's professional judgement. We also cannot guarantee that you will get the certificate ontime and cannot guarantee that our certificate will considered as 'a green light' in all circumstances. We accept no responsibility of any loss, any consequence for this matter.
6) If you're not sure about our service or whether we can serve your need, please feel free to contact us via email/chatbox in this page. In some circumstance, we will offer a teleconsultation with our doctor (FREE of CHARGE).