COVID19 Test and Certificate
Thai Travel Clinic, Hospital for Tropical Diseases provide a service to issue medical certificate for travel regulation or visa application clarifying COVID-19 risk and also COVID-19 testing. Travelers with these circumstances can get further counseling in person or via tele-consultation. The medical certificate will be issued under medical doctor consideration and countries regulations.
INSTRUCTION: How to request for COVID-19 test/certificate
1) Carefully read travel regulation/requirment from the Embassy, Airline
2) Determine which type of certificate that you will need for the trip
3) If you need Undetectable COVID19 or COVID19 Free certificate:
- You will need to be tested for COVID19 i.e. the doctor need to get the sample from your nose/throat and send to the lab.
- The result will take 1-2 days and our doctor will issue the medical certificate after getting the result
- The result will be sent by email, if you need the original one, you need to pickup from our clinic in-person
- The cost for this test is 3,500 baht
- If you want to test --> You are required to make an appointment online via this Special COVID19 test link
- You will be able to book only at 8.00-8.30am. Since we will collect specimen in the morning only.
4) If you need certificate that you have no symptoms of COVID19 or low risk of COVID19 infection
- COVID19 testing is not required for this type of certificate. However you need to visit our clinic for temperature check and our doctor will assess your risk and your current symptoms
- If our doctor make the decision that you're clear, you will get the certificate from our hospital on that visit
- You can make an appointment any time in our online normal booking system for your convenience.
- You will need to pay approx 200 baht for this service. If you visit us on extended hours, you will need to pay 650 for this service.
5) We cannot guarantee that you will get COVID19 certificate as you requested. The decision to give/not give medical certificate will depend on our doctor's professional judgement. We also cannot guarantee that you will get the certificate ontime and cannot guarantee that our certificate will considered as 'a green light' in all circumstances. We accept no responsibility of any loss, any consequence for this matter.
6) If you're not sure about our service or whether we can serve your need, please feel free to contact us via email/chatbox in this page. In some circumstance, we will offer a teleconsultation with our doctor (FREE of CHARGE).