Hemodialysis for travelers
Our dialysis center is located at the Hospital for Tropical Diseases which is a part of the Faculty of Tropical Medicine, Mahidol University. We have earned accreditation from both the Thai Renal Replacement Therapy (TRT) committee and the Thai HA Accreditation. Our center offers comprehensive services provided by board certified nephrologists and dialysis-specialist registered nurses.
Visiting us is very easy, as we are conveniently located near the Victory Monument skytrain (BTS) station, which is within a walking distance. Furthermore, for the convenience of our clients, the hospital also provides a free shuttle bus services between Victory Monument skytrain (BTS) station and the hospital.
- Isolation rooms
- Single use of a high flux dialyzer
- Online hemodiafiltration - 4500 Baht/session
- Conventional hemodialysis - 4000 Baht/session
*These prices do not include medications such as erythropoietin or iron supplement.
Monday to Satuday (includes public holiday): 2 sessions per day
- Morning session: starts at 7 a.m.
- Noon session: starts 12 p.m. (except Wednesday)
Making an appointment?
1. Please download and complete this form
2. Prepare these documents
- Summary of your medical condition from your nephrologist
- Recent laboratory results including complete blood count (CBC), electrolytes, calcium, phosphorus,
viral Hepatitis B and C profiles, Anti-HIV, and VDRL
- Your dialysis prescription and 3 recent treatment records
- Health Insurance (if any)
Hemodialysis unit, 5th floor of the Hospital for Tropical Diseases, Ratchawithi road,
Thung Phaya Thai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400 (Map)
Updated 5 April 2023