Available vaccines in our clinic
|Vaccine||Cost in Baht
||Cost in USD|
|Cholera vaccine (Dukoral®) (out of stock)||565||$19|
|New JE vaccine SA14-14-2 (Imojev®/ CD JEvax®)||468||$16|
|Hepatitis A+B (Twinrix®)||1,060||$35|
|Hepatitis A vaccine (Epaxal®)||1,015||$34|
|Hepatitis A vaccine (Havrix®)||1,245||$42|
|Hepatitis B vaccine(Engerix®)||294||$11|
|Hepatitis B vaccine (Hepavax®)||277||$10|
|HPV vaccine (Gardasil®)||2,444||$81|
|Meningococcal conjugate (Menactra®)||2,435||$82|
|Meningococcal Polysac (out of stock)||1,200||$40|
|MMR (Mump-Measles-Rubella) vaccine||255||$9|
|Pneumococcal vaccine (Prevnar®)||2,340||$78|
|injectable Polio vaccine (IPV)
|Rabies vaccine (Verorab®, Rabipur®)||373||$13|
|Tdap + Polio vaccine (out of stock)||848||$29|
|Tetanus + Diphtheria (dT)||434||$15|
|Typhoid vaccine (Typbar®)||319||$11|
|Yellow Fever vaccine (Stamaril®)||1,200||$40|
Update 17 June 2015
- Doctor fee (100 Baht), Hospital fee (70Baht) are not included in price list
- Price is per one dose of vaccine.
- Prices are subject to change without notices
- Price in US dollar are calculated as 1USD=30 Baht
- Our client should bring his/her vaccination certificate (if any)
- You can make an appointment for your convenience. Please specify your name, age, sex
and type of vaccines requested, and your prefered date and time.
- Counseling with qualified doctor, discuss risk and benefit of vaccine.
- SIgn the informed consent.
- Vaccination is given by qualified nurse. Doctor will complete your vaccination record.
- All clients must be observed in our clinic at least 30 min after being vaccinated.
You may want to read this useful article "FAQ about cost of vaccine in Thailand"
If you want to make an appointment or contact us. Click here