Welcome to Thai Travel Clinic
Thai Travel Clinic is a special clinic of Hospital for Tropical Diseases, Faculty of Tropical Medicine, Mahidol university, Thailand. We provide comprehensive medical care for both Thai and Foreign travelers. Our services include: pre and post travel counseling, recommendation of travel vaccines, malaria protection and prophylaxis as well as diagnosis and treatment of tropical diseases.
Moreover, as an university hospital in Mahidol University, we play major roles in education and research. Our staffs participate as lecturers in various educational courses including DTM&H, MCTM, MSc and Ph.D (TropMed). We are also the first university hospital that could run the Residency Training in Preventive Medicine (Travel Medicine) for doctors. Apart from that, we also have collaborated with many tropical/travel medicine institutes all around the world. So each year, we have the privilege to welcome many medical students, doctors, residents, and professors from many countries.
Thai Travel Clinic
Our clinic is the part of the Hospital for Tropical Diseases, Mahidol University
Inside our travel clinic
Main consultation room in our travel clinic
Highlighted articles from our blog (Open in new windows)
- I have traveler's diarrhea: what should I do? Should I see a doctor? *NEW*
- Dengue vaccine for travelers/foreigners in Thailand: Should I get it?
- Why we don't set any vaccine bundle-package or promotion in our clinic?
- Risk to get malaria in Thailand
- Should I take antimalarial tablet in Thailand?
- Rabies vaccine in Southeast Asia. Is it necessary ?
- Where can I buy antimalarial tablet in Thailand?
- Should I get JE vaccine for traveling in Southeast Asia (1)?