Thai Travel Clinic : Extended Service
Due to increasing number of travelers attending our travel clinic, we decide to extend our service hour on Monday, Tuesday and Friday during 16.00-19.00 and Saturday morning (9.00-12.00). The location of extended service will be on the second floor of the Hospital building.
For your convenience, it is strongly recommended to make an appointment before visiting us, however, walk-in travelers are welcomed.
Remark: 1. The doctor fee in this period will be 300 baht per visit.
2. There will be approximately 5-12% surcharge on vaccine/medication and lab cost in this peroid.
Please see the vaccine price on Saturday extended service below.
3. Price is the table is per one dose of vaccine and is subjected to changed without notice.
Vaccine price (per shot) on extended service only
(Price on normal service hour: click here)
|Vaccine||Cost in Baht
||Cost in USD|
|Cholera vaccine (Dukoral®)
|Dengue vaccine (Dengvaxia®) (Read this first)
|New JE vaccine SA14-14-2 (Imojev®/ CD JEvax®)||550||$19|
|Hepatitis A+B (Twinrix®)
|Hepatitis A vaccine (Avaxim ®)
|Hepatitis A vaccine for children (Avaxim 80®)||878||$26|
|Hepatitis B vaccine(Euvax B®)||395||$12|
|HPV vaccine (Gardasil®)||2,586||$76|
|Influenza vaccine (Quadrivalent , Fluquadri®)
|Meningococcal conjugate (Menactra®)
|MMR (Mump-Measles-Rubella) vaccine||210||$7|
|Pneumococcal vaccine (Prevnar®)||2,472||$80|
|injectable Polio vaccine (IPV)||440||$14|
|Rabies vaccine (Speeda®)||380||$13|
|Tdap + Polio vaccine
|Tetanus + Diphtheria (dT)||67||$3|
|Typhoid vaccine (Typbar®)||349||$11|
|Varicella vaccine(Varicella GCC®)||937||$30|
|Yellow Fever vaccine (Stamaril®)
|Zoster vaccine (Zostavax®) (Contact us first)
|Rabies immunoglobulin (ERIG)||depend on body weight|
Update 26 April 2018
Highlighted articles from our blog (Open in new windows)
- I have traveler's diarrhea: what should I do? Should I see a doctor? *NEW*
- Dengue vaccine for travelers/foreigners in Thailand: Should I get it?
- Why we don't set any vaccine bundle-package or promotion in our clinic?
- Risk to get malaria in Thailand
- Should I take antimalarial tablet in Thailand?
- Rabies vaccine in Southeast Asia. Is it necessary ?
- Where can I buy antimalarial tablet in Thailand?
- Should I get JE vaccine for traveling in Southeast Asia (1)?