Thai Travel Clinic : Extended Service
Due to increasing number of travelers attending our travel clinic, we decide to extend our service hour on Monday and Tuesday during 16.00-19.00 and Saturday morning (9.00-12.00). The location of extended service will be on the second floor of the Hospital building.
For your convenience, it is strongly recommended to make an appointment before visiting us, however, walk-in travelers are welcomed.
Remark: 1. The doctor fee in this period will be 300 baht per visit.
2. There will be approximately 5-12% surcharge on vaccine/medication and lab cost in this peroid.
Please see the vaccine price on Saturday extended service below.
3. Price is the table is per one dose of vaccine and is subjected to changed without notice.
Vaccine price (per shot) on extended service only
(Price on normal service hour: click here)
|Vaccine||Cost in Baht
||Cost in USD|
|Cholera vaccine (Dukoral®)
|Dengue vaccine (Dengvaxia®) (Read this first)||3,080||$91|
|New JE vaccine SA14-14-2 (Imojev®/ CD JEvax®)||550||$19|
|Hepatitis A+B (Twinrix®)||1,117||$33|
|Hepatitis A vaccine (Avaxim®) (Out of stock)
|Hepatitis B vaccine(Euvax B®)||344||$11|
|HPV vaccine (Gardasil®)||2,586||$76|
|Meningococcal conjugate (Menactra®)||2,557||$75|
|MMR (Mump-Measles-Rubella) vaccine||210||$7|
|Pneumococcal vaccine (Prevnar®)||2,472||$80|
|injectable Polio vaccine (IPV)||440||$14|
|Rabies vaccine (Verorab®, Rabipur®)||410||$13|
|Tdap (tetanus+diptheria+pertussis) (Out of stock)
|Tdap + Polio vaccine (Out of stock)
|Tetanus + Diphtheria (dT)||67||$3|
|Typhoid vaccine (Typbar®)||349||$11|
|Yellow Fever vaccine (Stamaril®)||1,259||$38|
|Zoster vaccine (Zostavax®) (Contact us first)||5,189||$152|
|Rabies immunoglobulin (ERIG)||depend on body weight|
Update 12 July 2017
Highlighted articles from our blog (Open in new windows)
- Dengue vaccine for travelers/foreigners in Thailand: Should I get it? *NEW*
- Why we don't set any vaccine bundle-package or promotion in our clinic?
- Risk to get malaria in Thailand
- Should I take antimalarial tablet in Thailand?
- Rabies vaccine in Southeast Asia. Is it necessary ?
- Where can I buy antimalarial tablet in Thailand?
- Should I get JE vaccine for traveling in Southeast Asia (1)?