COVID-19 CERTIFICATE OF VACCINATION
We are pleased to announce that now our travel clinic can issue a COVID-19 vaccine passport called the “COVID-19 CERTIFICATE OF VACCINATION” for both Thai and foreigners who received Covid-19 vaccine in Thailand.
- The covid vaccine information in the certificate will be included only COVID vaccine received in Thailand. That means if you received COVID vaccine 1st or 2nd shot outside Thailand, that information will not included in the certificate.
- The turn around time to issue a vaccine passport is at least 3 business days, depend on the volume of request. You can specify the date that you would like to pick up your vaccine passport in our request system.
To apply for a Covid-19 vaccine passport, please have on hand the following documents and submit the online request form.
- Passport valid for a minimum of 6 months
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination certificate of Thailand with embedded QR code
- Document of the authorized representative who will pick up the certificate on behalf of you, i.e. copy of national ID card or copy of passport
- Hospital number: if you don't have, please register here. You will receive a hospital number within 1 business day.
- Request form: https://form.jotform.com/220101392537042
If the provided information and documents are completed, your request for vaccine passport is confirmed. You can come and collect it on designated day on the website. However, we will send an email if your request is rejected or we need more information.
What you need to do when you pick up:
1. Bring an valid passport with one signed photocopy
2. Check the correctness and completeness of the certificate
2. Pay 50 baht fee per application
*** WORKING HOURS: Monday - Friday from 10.00 -15.00 ONLY.
(closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public holiday)***