Available vaccines in our clinic and Price list
|Vaccine||Cost in Baht
||Cost in USD|
|Cholera vaccine (Dukoral®)
|Dengue vaccine (Dengvaxia®) (Read this first)||2,930||$87|
|New JE vaccine SA14-14-2 (CD JEvax®, Imojev®)||498||$16|
|Hepatitis A+B (Twinrix®)
|Hepatitis A vaccine (Avaxim160®)
|Hepatitis A vaccine for children (Avaxim80®)||800||$25|
|Hepatitis A vaccine (Live attenuated MevacA®)
|Hepatitis B vaccine(Engerix B®)||376||$11|
|HPV vaccine (Gardasil®)
|Influenza vaccine (Quadrivalent)
|Meningococcal conjugate (Menactra®)
|MMR (Mump-Measles-Rubella) vaccine
|Pneumococcal vaccine 13 (Prevnar®)||2,360||$69|
|Pneumococcal vaccine 23 (Pneumovax®)||1,114||$33|
|injectable Polio vaccine (IPV)
|Rabies vaccine (Verorab®)||347||$11|
|Tdap+IPV (Boostrix polio®, tetanus+diphtheria+pertussis+polio)||848||$25|
|Tdap (Boostagen®, tetanus+diphtheria+pertussis)
|Tetanus + Diphtheria (dT)||62||$3|
|Typhoid vaccine (Typbar®)
|Varicella vaccine(Varicella vaccine-GCC®)||893||$27|
|Yellow Fever vaccine (Stamaril®)
|Zoster vaccine (Zostavax®) (Contact us first)||4,942||$145|
|Equine Rabies immunoglobulin (ERIG)||depend on body weight|
|Human Rabies immunoglobulin (HRIG)||depend on body weight|
Update 8 October 2019
- Doctor fee 200 Baht, Hospital fee (100 Baht), Registration fee (20baht, only in the first visit) are not included in price list
- Price is per one dose of vaccine
- Some vaccines need >1 shot to complete
- More info on: Schedule and duration of protection of travel vaccine
- Prices are subject to change without notices and price in US dollar are calculated as 1 USD=34 Baht
- If you visit us in our Extended service hour, the doctor fee and vaccine cost will be higher (more info)
- Our client should bring his/her vaccination certificate (if any)
- You can make an appointment for your convenience. Please specify your name, age, sex
and type of vaccines requested, and your prefered date and time.
- Counseling with qualified doctor, discuss risk and benefit of vaccine.
- Sign the informed consent.
- Vaccination is given by qualified nurse. Doctor will complete your vaccination record.
- All clients must be observed in our clinic at least 30 min after being vaccinated.
You may want to read this useful article "FAQ about cost of vaccine in Thailand"
If you want to make an appointment or contact us. Click here