แจ้งงดคลินิกนักท่องเที่ยวนอกเวลา ในวันเสาร์ที่ 25 พฤษภาคม เนื่องจากมีการอบรม Short Course in Tropical and Travel Medicine 2019 ซึ่งบุคลากรของคลินิกต้องไปเป็นวิทยากรในงานดังกล่าว ต้องขออภัยในความไม่สะดวกมาณ.ที่นี่
Each year we receive many requests from medical students/doctors/residents and research volunteer from all around the world for the opportunity to join us. Although we try to accommodate you all, we have some limitations. Only a limited number of requests will be successful. Here are our guidelines.
1. We could accept medical students/residents/fellows/MD as well as scientists/researchers in health science field. We will not accept high school students.
2. Please plan at least 2-3 months before hand. If you're interested to visit us, please write the cover letter that include the following detail:
- Medical education background
- Current status (medical students/residents/fellows/staffs)
- Duration of elective period
- Your expectation/objectives during elective period
- Stated whether this elective is part of formal curriculum or extra-curriculum
- Why are you interested in tropical/travel medicine?
- Why are you interested to do your elective with us?
3. There will be some tutition fee. You have to pay the fee only if your request is accepted (pay by cash upon your arrival). The fee is depend on your status (medical students/residents/etc) and duration of stay.
Here are some activities of our elective doctors/medical students
Elective Programs at our Travel Clinic 2015-2016
Guest lecture from our Japanese visitors
Activity in our Travel Clinic
Clinical experience in OPD
Water purification workshop
Travel Clinic Round with our residents
Scenario in Travel Clinic
Ward round with our residents
Visit our facebook page to see more photos and activities of previous elective visitors:
Department of Clinical Tropical Medicine
Faculty of Tropical Medicine, Mahidol University
420/6 Rajvithi Rd, PhayaThai
Rajthewi, Bangkok 10400. Thailand