1. Information provided by users
When making an appointment
You will be asked your personal information including, but not limited to, your name, age, sex, date of birth, email address, passport/national ID number, when you make an appointment via our website. This information will be processed in our secure server to prepare for your visit. And the information will also be transferred to the our hospital, the Hospital for Tropical Diseases to register you in our hospital system. Your transferred information will be regulated and controlled by the Hospital. No unauthorized people can access to this information.
When communicating with us via contact form/email/other online channels
If you choose to contact us via contact form or post in our website/blog, you will be asked your name and email address altogether with your message. Information provided to us via contact form/email or other online channels may be shared or transfered to our doctors, our medical experts, supervisor or agent that is most able to address your inquiry.
We make every effort to protect your privacy, we will never share to your information to any unauthorized person. However, due to the nature of online service, email or other online communcation, we cannot guarantee the completely secure and confidential means of services. It's possible that your communication/information may be accessed, leaked or viewed by unauthorized people while in transit to us. If you wish to keep your information completly private, do not use our online service.
2. Information we collected automatically
4. Security and confidentiality of your data
We try our best to protect your personal information you provided via our website. Thai Travel Clinic website uses modern encryption technology such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to protect all information during data transport between your browser and our server. The computers which store all information are protected physically and electronically according to international standard.
However, please keep in mind that no server, no website, no internet communication that is ever completely secure or has no chance of being intercepted or hacked. So we cannot gaurantee the security of your personal information. The use of this website is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Thai Travel Clinic be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or any other damages, losses, fines, penalties, or any liability arising from using this website or its service.
5. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We will try our best to comply with the GDPR of the European Union. At this point, the following information applies with respect to the personal information and the compliance to the GDPR.
- You will need to make a explicit consent (by checking a tick box) before given us your personal information during make an appointment process. If you do not express your consent, we cannot make an appointment for you and in that case, we will not collect your personal information including date of birth, passport number, etc.
- When you contact us via email in order to access or make a request to delete your information, we will need to verify your identity. We may require you to provide us the photocopy of your passport/national identification card before we can process your request.
- We will never send any marketing email to you without your consent. And we will never share/sell your email to any third party for any marketing or promotional purposes.
6. The Comment Section in our blog
Please be informed that any information disclosed by you or any users in the comment section in our blog is not private and will become public information. Do not disclose any information that you considered private to the comment box.
8. Contact us
Last updated: July 21, 2018