Why do I need to fill a Travel Clinic health questionnaire?
There are many factors that our doctor have to consider before giving vaccine or malaria advice. Those factors included
- How long will you stay?; which part of Thailand that you would like to travel to?
- Will you travel to other country in Southeast Asia?
- What will be your activity and your accommodation during this trip?
- How about your general health status? Any allergies? Any current medication?
- Are you in special group? e.g. Pregnant woman, traveling with kids, elderly, immnunodeficiency
- Any previous vaccination history?
These information are necessary for our doctor to consider which vaccine would work best for you? And in order to save time, we develop our travel clinic questionnaire to be a communication tool for us.